“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt… Ever wish you could foresee financial missteps before they happen? On today’s episode explore some real-life stories of regret and arm yourself with the essential dos and don’ts to ensure your money works for you, not against you.
We kick things off by discussing the drawbacks of early IRA withdrawals before talking about how important it is to keep lifestyle creep in check in your peak earning years. We’ll also discuss the potential impact of overspending on tuition for your children, the risks that come with retiring early without proper planning, and more. Tune into this informative conversation and avoid financial regrets!
Here are some of the items we discuss in today’s show:
- Pulling money out of your IRA early could mean penalties and taxes you weren’t prepared for.
- The importance of increasing your savings when your income increases. It’s easy to fall victim to lifestyle creep.
- How to avoid the regret of paying too much for tuition.
- Retiring early is a goal for many people but leaving the work force too early can be costly.
- Why many people wish they would have looked into Roth IRAs sooner.
If you have any questions about what we discuss, set up a meeting with us anytime by visiting TalkWithLee.com.