Are you nearing “retirement age”? If so, let’s explore that pivotal question you’ll soon face: Should you retire or continue working? We’ll unravel the intricacies of this decision, addressing both financial and emotional aspects, and help you find out if you’re truly ready to retire.
Here are some key takeaways from this episode:
- Usually people have enough money saved to retire but need to run the numbers to discover that.
- Couples need to talk about the adjustment to retirement and how they’ll handle that extra time.
- People will get hung up on ‘retirement age’ but you might be able to retire earlier.
- The importance of financial education when it comes to feeling confident in retirement.
- How we have the conversation with someone who is ready to retire but aren’t in a position to financially.
If you have any questions about what we discuss, set up a meeting with us anytime by visiting TalkWithLee.com.