Picture this: You’re at your retirement party, finally ready to enjoy your golden years, but worries caused by some bad money habits have robbed you of fully enjoying the sweetness of the day. It happens to more people than you think, which is unfortunate because with just a little bit of modification, you can rid some of the worst money habits from your life and set yourself up for retirement success.
In this episode, Lee will cover some of these bad money habits that could have a significant impact on your financial future. Join us as we talk about the negative consequences of ignoring bank statements, procrastinating financial decisions, avoiding professional advice, and much more. Don’t let bad money habits ruin your retirement party. Tune in to this episode and develop healthy financial habits that pave the way for a secure future!
Here’s what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- The danger of ignoring your account statements. (3:01)
- Taking action instead of putting off financial decisions. (5:50)
- Investing emotionally instead of strategically. (11:28)
- Pulling money out of an emergency fund for non-emergencies. (14:50)
- Inadequately diversifying your financial portfolio. (17:48)
If you have any questions about what we discuss, set up a meeting with us anytime by visiting TalkWithLee.com.