If you have found yourself worrying about money lately, you are certainly not alone. No matter what your financial background looks like, most of us face financial fears throughout our lives. Unfortunately, it is easy for these stressors to follow us into retirement as well.
For this week’s episode, we took an informal poll of listeners to find out what their biggest financial fears are. With this data, we’ll highlight the most common fears and discuss how to address these in your retirement plan.
Whether you are worried about running out of money during retirement or aren’t sure how to find the best financial advisor for your situation, this episode will help you face these fears head on.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this episode:
- The fear of running out of money during retirement and preparing for the expense of end-of-life care 2:13
- The fear of overpaying for taxes and why it’s important to plan as taxes increase over time. 7:39
- Finding the balance between leaving behind a legacy and enjoying your retirement lifestyle. 10:23
- The fear of having to reduce the quality of your life in retirement because of the economy. 13:22
- How to find an advisor you trust with your financial situation. 16:01
If you have any questions about what we discuss, set up a meeting with us anytime by visiting TalkWithLee.com.